The McFarland Soccer Club is committed to awarding two $500 Scholarships to graduating seniors of McFarland High School. One male and one female player will be selected.
To be eligible, he/she must:
1. Currently be enrolled at McFarland High School.
2. Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0.
3. Have played within the McFarland Soccer Club for a minimum of 2 years.
1. Application essays (see attachment for details)
2. A list of your community activities.
Please send application materials as email attachments to Jessica Olson (firstname.lastname@example.org) by April 30th, 2021.
For more information on the McFarland Soccer Club Scholarship, please contact (email@example.com).