Coming Fall 2018: New Concessions Building
Village of McFarland Board and Planning Commission Approved
- Construction will start in Spring 2018
- The building will be ready by the Fall 2018
- The building includes
- Permanent restrooms
- Larger storage
- Covered concessions
- Covered picnic area
- A meeting room
- This building will be built in partnership with the Village of McFarland Parks Department and financed both privately and with a loan from the Village of McFarland.
- We would like to thank Veridian Homes and McFarland State Bank for their generous contributions. We would also like to thank Jeff Davis and Davis Steel Buildings, Inc. for their assistance in the planning and design of the structure.
- In order to minimize the MSC costs for the project, we will be accepting donations from individuals and businesses which can be either monetary or in the form of supplies or labor that can be used toward the construction of the building. In exchange for these donations, the club will provide various sponsorships.
- A brick fundraiser will be introduced in the future to help cover the cost of the building